Connectivity for Suppliers
How do organisations/businesses establish a B2B connection to buyers that will allow them to trade electronically?
- AS2 Communications - a secure and reliable standard for business to business (B2B) communications. This is generally used for sending NEHTA XML documents and ensures security and confirmation of transmission over the internet. Current users of a B2B network or EDI VAN that has the capability to transmit the NEHTA XML messages, then you can use this service to send and receive messages with trading partners.
- Direct Connection - the establishment of a B2B connection between an organisation and it's various trading partners
- Hub Service - utilisation of a hub service provider who will complete any translation, transformation and messaging requirements you have.
The Federated Hub Model
The NEHTA Federated Hub Model provides best practice specifications for the transformation and transmission of messages between the buyer and the supplier of goods in the purchase-to-pay process.
The NEHTA Federated Hub Model is based on the following perspectives:
- Organisational – roles of parties (e.g. buyer, supplier, hub)
- Informational – baseline document for B2B trading (e.g. Buyer MIG) and
- Technical – connectivity between organisations.
Supply Chain News
ACT' Health first to launch MCIS
ACT Health first to launch new Supply Chain catalogue system for health services.
WA eProcurement system a national first for health
WA, the first State to implement an electronic trading system in healthcare that complies with the NEHTA specifications.
Health supply system a world first
National Product Catalogue (NPC) system is one of the first in the world to focus exclusively on the needs of the healthcare industry.
Australia launches e-health supply chain location directory
The first electronic location directory was officially unveiled in Melbourne and Sydney.